Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a ASA with two ISP (ADSL  and SHDSL) connections. I want to use ADSL for browsing and SHDSL for the services I provide to Internet (VPN, Web Server, Mail, ...). I have to define a default route next hop for browsing to the ADSL router, I defin...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a rule in CSA 6.0 that, by default, blocks any application on any machine being connected as a server.  On a DC we made an exception for the server to be connected on UDP 53 for DNS.  However, we are seeing the following messages below.  Th...

Hi, searching hi & low, regarding intermittent disconnects for RDP sessions.Am interested in any pointers.Situation is following: Multiple RDP servers behind ASA, sometimes a user, and sometimes all users to one server from outside our ASA suffer int...

HiHow can I see the transactions between two hosts that are trying to talk to each other over certain ports .I am trying to find out ports needed to be opened for successful connection .I have tried "sh log" but I do not see those two hosts..The foll...

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5500 question

Hello,I'm not really a security guys, but I have a question about the ASA 5500. When you set an outside interface to "0" does that give an explicit deny to access traffic on the inside interface with 100?If so; to give access do you use access lists...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card