Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA 5520 Mgt. Interface Traffic/Routes

Do the management interface routes tie in with the other routes on the ASA or are they separated? I'm trying to figure if say network 10.10.2.0 is granted management access would that that route conflict with site-to-site VPN traffic from the same so...

myounger by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Too Slow

HiI have established a VPN Lan to Lan connection between my office and a remote peer. The connection is used for ftp and files have been flowing through smoothly. Recently the connection became very slow and we suspected the Server which was very old...

judy.moyo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA EIGRP Static Route

I have an ASA 5520 with EIGRP enabled and am redistributing static routes. I have a static route that is attached to an interface. If that interface goes down will the ASA still distribute that route?Thank You

jeff.cook by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPS 4240 problem

Hi All, we've installed IPS 4240 since 6 months ago and everything worked fine. Then I noticed time in IPS was not correct, then in the IDM, I've changed summer time to 60 minutes offset to get the right time from NTP. then reboot the IPS, since that...

Help with 506e - Please!

I inherited a network with 2 506e firewalls. For some reason they can only be accessed from one specific PC. Of course, it's not my PC. I was informed that "it is very sensitive to the Java version that is loaded" and that mine may be the wrong versi...

perfessor by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote Access VPN

HI,I tried to configure remote access vpn on pix 515e with 8.0 pix software version through CLI with the following link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008060f25c.shtml#cli I tried to connect to the vpn...

half open v embryonic connection

Good Day,We have an ASA 5550 v8 installed to provide nothing more than one to one dynamic nat in a large college residence hall. (One public IP is reserved for PAT in the event that the public one to one pool is depleted).As a college residence facil...

ihouse205 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers