Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have very huge number of TCP connections we can see at PIX 525 firewall to Anti-Spam mail gateway. Here is sample of show connection to Anti-Spam IP X.X.X.X; by the way the attacker is using many src IP addresses:============================...

Hello Champs,I am using PIX-506E version 6.3(5)In order to do a scheduled config download, my script is hard coded to loginwith a user name and password and execute the show running command. However, since i have enable password configured, I am unab...

Our client has an existing network where all the server farms are behind the firewall. Everything are working fine. Now the client decided to put IDSM-2 the problem is the documentation from Cisco site is not that much helpful. I am confused on what ...

Hi,I've been experiencing problem with my standby pix. My outside interface becomes unavailabl after 4 hours (arp cache. I have to clear my arp table for me to access it again. My pix is connected to a switch. 2 routers with HSRP config and the prima...

Dear All,I would like to ask you some command as below:1-timeout conn 1:00:00 half-closed 0:10:00 udp 0:02:00 icmp 0:00:02?2-timeout sunrpc 0:10:00 h323 0:05:00 h225 1:00:00 mgcp 0:05:00 mgcp-pat 0:05:00?3-timeout sip 0:30:00 sip_media 0:02:00 sip-in...

Greetings, i want to manage/monitor a customer network remotely using a L2L VPN between two Cisco ASA's.I want to allow specific traffic originating from our network (ICMP, SSH, SNMP) to be allowed onto the customer network but dont want the customer...

By default the "HIGHRISK" risk category has a risk range of 90-100. I am attempting to be much more aggressive in proactively stopping potential threats to my network. Has anyone experimented or currently using a wider range with this "HIGHRISK" ra...

Resolved! NAC Best Practices

Hello friends, I've been assigned to implement a NAC solution, and I wonder if there are some documents that show some best practices recommended by Cisco. Thanks in advance.

jonasdiaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm currently working on Tuning a pair of IPS modules in ASA's. We are currently in Promiscous and tuning/filtering to ensure we don't block any valid traffic when making the switch to inline.We are using the new 7.0.1 code and getting the globa...

melchib by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card