Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5505 with a T1 (outside, 1.1.1.1) as the primary route, then a DSL line (backup, 2.2.2.2) as secondary, all with LAN (inside, 192.168.1.1).Right now it successfully injects the backup route if the outside goes down, then switches back o...

I have the following scenario; due to a 3rd party issue they have no route to my Remote Access VPN IP POOL and their default gateway doesn't hit my ASA.I want to enable NAT so that my VPN IP POOL is hidden behind the inside interface of the firewall ...

I have been having an issue with WCCP connections from our Pix firewall losing connections and not re-establishing from time to time. I think this is likely due to bug CSCsy82260 which says fixed in 8.0(4.34) or 8.0(4.36). I am at version 8.0(4.28)...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've got a situation where I need to log http requests from a couple of systems. I also have regex class-maps that I match on to restrict only certain users from getting on the web.The default inspection is applied as a global policy, and my rege...

I have a system that we NAT through a firewall. A partner whom we are setting up a VPN connection with only will accept registered IP addresses. The way our network is setup, I will have to NAT this address again to a public IP. So I am wondering wha...

mwroten by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I Have ASA 5510 and I have a limited number of Real IPs, I need to get 3 of my users an access to a service whose their providers asked me for their real IPs to add them to their Access List.Actually I want to use PATing instead of NATin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card