Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I've never run into this before so I thought I'd ask before wrapping up the config. I've got 2 firewalls (PIX 501) that are going to be purely point-to-point VPN devices. I want them to pass no traffic that isn't encrypted and destined fo...

Hi Guys,I have a netgear router set up in bridge mode. Now I want to connect the pix to it. What I want is for the pix to get the external ip address.Do I need to put that wan address on the pix outside interface or shall i set it to obtain it via dh...

We recently upgraded our PIX-525 from v6.3.5 to v8.0.4. All went well with the upgrade. We formerly used the PDM for management of the PIX. Now, I see that the ASDM is used.My question is: How is the ASDM installed for the first time? I have tri...

olhcc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like to use Cisco Secure Desktop to check a registry key to decide if it's a company-client (use AnyConnect client) or not (use web-portal). I'm a bit confused if it can be solved with Host Scan entry and DAP, or if also Prelogin Policies a...

druch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now my pix will show the entire config in one fail swoop. I need to break it down to so many lines. I've tried goggling it but no such luck so far. I need to change it and make it permanent so that every time I open it up it will stay at tha...

rbill1967 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 65XX core switches in HSRP config. Both switches has FWSMs configured in Active and failover mode.Both the switches has IDSM-2 as well. IDSM-2 in active switch will do the traffice analysis. It is supposed to change-over during failure of...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card