Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We've recently installed a few Firepowers (FPR-1010 and 2100) that are managed through CDO. Our Firepowers that are managed by FMC are backed up to our company's SFTP server, but I don't see where the CDO-managed Firepower backups are maintained. Are...

Hi, I am having problems with the ASDM IDM launcher contacting our firewalls.  I believe I have installed the updated version of the launcher relevant to our ASAs which I downloaded from the firewall itself via a browser. However when I try to launch...

laurae by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

My home Wi-Fi was hacked and for the past almost five months the Bluetooth devices in and around my home have been emanating harassing audio transmissions from the punk kids who live next door to me. In my best attempts to try to bring some light to ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1). I am migrating ASA with 7 contexts to FTD.  Attached is the 4115 Chassis Manager Interface screen.  I would like multiple instances to share the same port channel with different VLANS.  Once I associate an Instance with a portchannel, that interf...

Hello, I am using cisco asa 5520 , My manager want to connect https://*.windowsupdate.microsoft.com. I would like to know that this asa can be configured for this goal or not ? if it's ok, could you please share to me the best solution . Many thanks ...

Running some FTD 1010's with FMC and frequently get Malware Blocks, Threat Detected in Network File Transfer, for Google Chrome updates (and often Adobe Acrobat updates).  Most recently is file names 92.0.4515.131_92.0.4515.107_chrome_updater.exe and...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card