Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA5520 and am considering what I do when I start to reach capacity on the box.I have been told to look at clustering ASA's together, but all of the information I can find seems to refer only to additional VPN connections when using a clust...

hardware by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a webpage that uses java, and we are unable to make it work on web vpn on mac os. On the windows side, we added the following to the webvpn smart tunnel and it works: smart-tunnel list banner WebStart javaws.exe platform windows smart-tunnel ...

philfin42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Inbound emails are down. Outbound works.the ASA 5510 shows this in the log.Deny tcp src outside:209.252.33.110/38723 dst inside:63.243.80.11/25 by access-group "inside_access_out" [0x0, 0x0]One minute everything was ok then it stopped working.In the...

All,I have the following topology (attached), and I've got a question about the routing. If I have a static nat statement pointing to a DNS server on the DMZ, the routing table will show that it's a connected route. Can I use a floating static to acc...

Hi Guys,I have a bit of a problem where i have to configure an existing transparent 5520 asa to an active/active setup. Never done active/active before but i understand i have to create contexts etc. However Im not sure how this will work on transpar...

killer316 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,give it a solution, how i can configure, that a user connects to the SSL-Portal with a RSA Token (by SDI) - to preconfigure the SSL Group (Bookmarks). The User stays at ADS. I can't use LDAP because - the RSA Token.

m.trautes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Basic QoS Question

I am setting up QoS in a VPN environemnt to prioritise voice and video traffic using dscp. I am planning to use something like the following.....policy-map enterpriseclass voicepriority 256class videobandwidth 512class class-defaultfair-queuerandom-d...

ricey by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes