Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having simple issue with setting up port forwarding for RDC on ASA 5505. I have configured several other ASA 5505 appliances using the same commands and they all work fine. Here is the running config. Any help would be appreciated.Result of the...

akalender by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to access the web server having tom cat apache installed on the server from internet by writing the real ip (210.56.x.y:808)but unable to access the server.The server is accessible from internet witout PIX.The syslog server shows:teardown...

PIX config:hostname ASA5520interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 202.101.2.X 255.255.255.248 !interface GigabitEthernet0/1 nameif dmz security-level 50 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0!interface GigabitEthernet0/...

Hi guys,Can someone please help with this, there is a vpn set up between two of our remote sites, I call the site A and B. Site B has a leased line connection to the head office.I now want site A to be able to connect via its VPN connection in Site B...

mfawehin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem where I can only ping certain IP addresses across the VPN tunnel. I can ping most of them but not all, the CCP has added a whole bunch of duplicate configuration and I suspect that may be part of the cause. Attached is the rout...

rbdrake22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card