Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having some weird problem. we have configured access list for the applications on ASA outside interface. It is working also but I am not able to see any hit count on the access list. It increases only by one when a new session is initiated f...

Our Client is having 2 ASA firewalls ( 5540 ) along with AIP-SSM modules in it . They are configured for Failover . The OS of ASA is 7 and the OS of IPS is 5.0 . I have read on Cisco website that Password recovery cant be done on IPS modules having 5...

Hopefully someone can help with a termination issue I'm having with a PIX-515e firewall; software version 6.3.4, pdm version 3.0.2.We're getting constant vpn termination errors (reason 412 and 413) from a group of users at one location. I am by no m...

Can somebody tell me what does drop rate mean in "show traffic" command output? I looked up command reference document but that doesn't have any information. I am running 8.0.4 code. 1 minute input rate 1015 pkts/sec, 1063149 bytes/sec 1 m...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I want to limit my network traffic, outbound of my ASA, to a TOTAL of 30 Mbps.I've configured service-policy to do this, but police parameter is applied to single sessions, and not to total traffic.Is there a method to obtain this?ThanksDaniel...

I have an ASA 5510 that has a DMZ configured on it (192.168.0.0/24). The DMZ works fine except VPN users cannot hit any of the websites that run in the DMZ. My DMZ users connect through the Outside interface and are assigned a DHCP address from the...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a few site to site VPN connections with 5505's. Is there any way to setup a redundant config incase the first one goes down it would reestablish to a second firewall with a different ISP? I am using 5520's at both ISP's.

jrgates by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to deploy NAC in my company, I have some questions about NAC: 1. If I deploy 1 NAC server and 1 NAC manager with IN-BAND: - When NAC server dies (NAC manager oprates), traffic is bypass or not? what things will happens? - When NAC manager dies...

mylove142 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card