Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Seem to be having an issue with a firewall I've inherited asa5520 some http downloads seem to be timing out, as well as some websites. When I bypass the ASA no problem. also have a couple statements and I'm not sure as to why? outside a.a.a.ainside ...

noobposer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to best secure an inside network? ASA5505's outside interface has a static public IP. The following is the physical topology.DSLmodem/router <> ASA5505 <> Linksys wireless router <> wireless users.The DSL modem will be in bridge mode. The Linksys...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA5540 running in failover mode. When on the primary firewall all is well however when it failover to the backup can't pass traffic to the internet configs are exact. Also see this in my internet router logg: Apr 2 11:03:50: %OSPF-5-ADJCHG...

I'm having an issue whereby my IDSM-2 blade running IPS 5.1(1) S214.0 keeps dying. I need to go into the switch and reset the module to get it going. After resetting it, the IDS logs events and works for a while then stops again. Could the volume ...

bennettg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people-I have a 5510 with: 1 outside, 1 inside and a DMZ configured which has sec lvl of 50.I have installed an IAS and I want to use it to authenticate when somebody connects to the firewall.I am using SSH and I tried setting up the RADIUS but...

Using Cisco VPN Client against a PIX firewall. Internal WINS Server is a Linux/Samba domain controller. Everything has worked great for over a year and everything still works great INSIDE the firewall. Suddenly however, VPN users are unable to get...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card