Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HJi,<br />I've a Cisco ASA with software 8.0(3).<br />I've PC behind ASA (say for example 254 hosts on interface inside); I want to do global nat on interface outside with two adddresses (say for example 100.100.100.100 and 100.100.100.101).<br />The...

hello,i have Two ASA 5540 and because of some problems in the network diagram, i can't configure them as Active/Active or Active/Standby so, i want to make redundancy between them. does ASA 5540 support HSRP?

dina.ihab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing a source address nat in FWSM with the following. But sniffing the packet outside FWSM, I don't see the source IP being NAT'ed. Commandstatic (DMZ2,DMZ3) 10.1.1.5.0 192.168.50.0 netmask 255.255.255.0DMZ2 is where the traffic is originated a...

HiI have a requirement to dynamically learn routes on one side of a firewall pair and send them to the inside. I have suggested running one OSPF process on the outside and redistribute specific routes into another ospf process on the inside. The fi...

Hello all,I have WebVPN running on 8.04 and wonder if it is possible to force the disconnect of a user. I cannot find the command to do so? I ask because a user could not connect to the webvpn succesfully and the command "show vpnsession-db webvpn"...

We have upgraded pix 535 from 6.3 to 7.2 after which we are seeing high CPU utiliztion, system has 1Gb of RAM. If we verify in the pix it says more of the process is taken by "Dispatch Unit". pls can some help on this.--srini

I am going to test the ASA performance to see how much heavy load it can handle especially for vpn traffic. The only command I knew areshow cpushow memoryIs any other command I can use to check the performance? Also, what's the recommend threshold fo...

ASA5510 with ASA-SSM-10ASA 8.0(4), ASDM 6.1(5)51IPS 6.2(1)E3, IDM 6.2(1)some "cosmetic" problems, but they do confuse the operators:1.neither ASDM nor IDM reports on the "Licensing" gadet the correct "Auto update" status. It is reporting "Not checked...

Resolved! Strange CLI issue

When I do a 'show run' command it scrolls all the way through the whole thing without page breaks. I have quite a long config so this is an issue because I can't see what is at the beginning of the config. It happens if I telnet or SSH and with dif...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which device should I buy for a small Mac network?I will have one Mac getting data from a VPN, and another Mac accepting a forwarded 80 port answering the browsing clients. I have to control the whole system remotely, probably by a forwarded port 590...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card