Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question NAT in Cisco ASA. I would like to let PC in DMZ segment to access the POP3/SMTP of Internet resource. All IP of PC in DMZ is 192.168.1.0. And I would like to run Network Address Translation (Single Real IP to 192.168.1.0) Can I do ...

logintck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. My headquarters office is link to all other subsidiary office using site to site vpn. Currently i need to implement an accesslist on each of the pix/asa firewall of my subsidiary to limit what they can access on my headquarters. This accessli...

donnie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco ASA 5520 and connected as a trunk I have a Cisco 3750 with a VLAN for our WAN office.This remote WAN office has a router which uses DHCP relay back to our LAN where the ASA is, we don't manage the router and have to pay money for an...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've set up an SSL VPN for a 3000 series concentrator, and I was wondering if the ASA has the same functionality. I found the WebVPN piece, but I don't think this is what I'm wanting.The SSL piece for the concentrator was I could go to a website ...

I'm trying to connect to my office network (which has a Cisco ASA 5505) with my Cisco VPN Client (v. 5.0.04.0300, XP SP3).Although it works well from my home network (simple wifi with router), it is not as good from my university network.From there I...

dokterdok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an ASA 5505. Internet connection is up and active. having an issue with RDP to internal server from outside. I thought the accesslist statement in the config below is all I would need, but RDP fails and packet tracer says its a NAT issue, but...

Is it possible that Syn and Scanning attack can bring down my network?Especially can my internet goes unusable?I checked the logs and after syslog error msg 733100 and 419002.Now internet comes back only after restarting my router..This is happening ...

sushil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a pix520 running 6.3, i have access to the outside from both the dmz and inside but cant seem to figure out how to allow access to the dmz from the inside, network as follows, dmz int 10.1.10.1, inside 10.1.0.1, outside 81.*.*.*, default route...

mick_flynn by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes