Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Forum Readers,First, I understand that to have vlans on a 5510, you have to create subinterfaces and assign a vlan to each subinterface.With the 4-Port GE SSM though, is it possible to assign more than one port to the same vlan? I would want to do t...

Hello,We have a PIX 515e. PC's ranging from Windows XP to Windows Vista.Every one can connect fine bar one laptop. We have a new Dell Laptop running Vista Business SP1. Whenever this sales rep tries to connect it has an error 442 failed to enable vir...

Hi all. When i connect to my other office via vpn frm my main office i find that i have problem accessing my main office resources. I have a server server.abc.com which is located in my main office lan. But when i ping this server using host name ser...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today we have been getting numerous RPC WinNuke id=3345 version=S226 type=other created=20050318 alerts. The "attacker" has a private from a remote branch, going through LAN-LAN tunnel to the IPS to the active directory server, port 135. Is the atta...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I am trying to set up (for the first time) a simple DMZ on my PIX 515. Here is the DMZ layout. I have a PIX 515 connected to a 2950 switch that has one server (for now) that I need to have the world access a webpage on. I though I had it se...

Fundamental issue here - must be me - I have a laptop plugged into the inside interface of my pix firewall (Pix 501). I have set up an ACL to deny icmp echo and icmp echo-reply FROM the laptop address TO the ip address of the inside interface. I have...

peter-net by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new customer running an ASA 5520 who runs videoconferences from inside to external sites and the reverse using H.323. Everything works fine until the conference is up for 2 hours, then without exception, whatever type of conference it is (i...

JimSJ by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card