Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All , Im getting the attached error while configuring something on Asa and also when i execute command dir or dir all it gives me output (Error opening disk0:/ (input/output error) Please help me regarding this

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've got an issue with BGP not connecting on a Firepower FTD through a VTI tunnel.  The tunnel is up and I can ping the other end, I've got BGP configured to several peers internally and on DMZ's that work just fine, but on the VTI, I get thi...

Hello everyone,I would like to ask for help with this case in PT. I have my server on a local address (first picture) and I would like to use him as an FTP server (the service is ON). I have this server behind NAT on Admin_R and there I have a port t...

jv70 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 frp 4140 running ASA code.We run multi-context with ~80 context and active/standby failover.We shut down the standby unit and moved it to another DC.During startup of the moved ASA we see some strange issues.My Active ASA goes directly fro...

henrikj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if I can connect two options for remote user VPN. As of now I have remote VPN configured for certificate based authentication only. I was wondering if I can add another using Radius so in effect when a user connects they have an optio...