Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5505 (running 8.0.4 code) that has to have proxyarp turned off on the inside interface due to the issue described in MS KB 888816. I am able to establish my vpn connection but I cant talk to any of my servers. When i turn proxyarp bac...

I have a pair of 5510 with SSM-10 cards(CSC). Failover is working fine, but for some reason I cannot access the CSC web interface on the Secondary unit when it is in standby. Is this by design, or is there a problem? I need to apply some license upgr...

Hello,I want to map all incomming ssh connections to an inside host. Everybody who wants to make ssh to my public IP to be routed to my local private IP. I use router 1812.what can i use? nat or port-map?Thank u!

Hello all,I'm new to the cert world and i'm studying for my ccsp now..however i have a slight confusing regarding " application firewalls" and "deep inspection firewalls" .Can anyone kindly point out the difference to me if there exists one? Thx,YB

Hi all,I will setup a module AIP SSM with failover active/standby. Did someone do this configuration? The active ASA will replicate the IPS config to the standby ASA? I look for some documentation on cisco site but I not found.tks

Hi, I have started to get a login problem using the ASDM. When it fires up I get "ASDM is unable to read the configuration from the ASA. Please check the configuration and your conection and try again". What I find is that if I go to "File/Clear I...

rayleask1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allAll of a sudden I'm no longer able to display the running config file of a PIX 515 v 6.3(4) in the usual way. In the past, after issuing the command "show run", the PIX will stop and prompt me "--More--" to press a key to continue. So either I ...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's been several years since I worked with Cisco routers, but I wanted something good for my home network. Now, when I try to deliver the configuration to the router (using the SDM application), it comes back with an error, saying "Error detected a...

lanman032 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a Windows user running 2003/ASDM 6/FireFox 3 without any problemsI'm just got hold of a new Dell notebook into which I'm planning to install Ubuntu for management apps and the likeI don't know a damn about Linux distros ... anyone running these v...

nlariguet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card