Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been reading the ASA Configuration Guide 8.0 and trying to use the command "switchport access vlan 10" under an inteface. Unless I am doing something wrong, why are these commands not available on my device. I'm using Software Version 8.0(4).

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi -I recently purchased 2 ASA 5510's. I also have two ISP connections. How do i configure the two devices to perform WAN failover for each other? I have read the documents online but the active/active failover document seems to apply only to LAN ...

Can the IPS Express Manager software be used on a server with SAN storage? As far as you know there are no issues with using a SAN on the server the software is installed on. Is this product setup to have a backup IPS Express Manager Server for a p...

c-clemons by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to get 400 users on the Internet with a pair of ASA5520's for high availability. If I get two 250 user models will this work? I figure that when both boxes are working each should have approx 200 users. If one fails then I understand all us...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to give access from host A into the ASA. When I put the ACL in, it gives me a error saying Invalid Hostname. I'm sure the ACL is correct. Not sure if I need to just create a static routing or something else. Here's the ACL's I'm trying to ...

calvinz21 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,Let me preface this by saying that I do not have control over our router and getting any configuration changes would be problematic. (strange but true)We currently have four subnets w/public IPs connected to 4 of the router ports. We are con...

ihouse205 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card