Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a "problem" with my PIX. I've searched the web and can't find an appropriate answer/solution. Hopefully, somebody here will be able to help me.Here's what I have in my logs:May 12 12:47:33 pix %PIX-3-710003: UDP access denied by ACL from 10...

Hello,We currently have an ASA 5510 setup for remote VPN purpose only. My question is, is it better to run VPN-POOL on ASA with the same subnet of the INSIDE interface or have the VPN-POOL on a separate subnet. I notice if we have the POOL on the sam...

tung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if the ASA will be supporting SNMPv3? I've asked TAC and they respectfully declined to answer and I never heard back from our SE.

matt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS

Class BEST-EFFORT police cir 64000 bc 12000 be 24000 conform-action set-mpls-exp-imposition-transmit 1 exceed-action drop violate-action dropActually am an ameture in QoS and we are having a Policy map setting as above could you please clear ...

Hi, I am a real rookie to cisco, so please forgive me if I say anything silly. I wanted to know wich ports do I have to free, to make a VPN with a VPN CLient 4.7.00.0533. I tryed with 4500 UDP 62515 or 62514 UDP 10000 TCP, but nothing works. Could yo...

atilio666 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to map a Public IP to private Virtual IP on the load balancer which forwards the traffic to web servers.I have done all the necessary configurations on ASA, but the web service is still not accessible from the internet.Configuration: Outs...

Hello Guys, I am new the whole Cisco firewall thing but do know routing and switching some what. I have assigned the config below on my firewall and a ip of 192.168.1.3 on my switch which is plugged into my interface. I can not ping the fire...

Hi,I have been reading my books etc and then find out the PIX 515E doesn't support webVPN!!! Nice they could have put a header in each chapter.Anyway what VPN CLient does a PIX 515E v7.2 support ? Any clientless ones ...help ;(ThanksEd

edw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Service-policy ASA

Hi,I have one global service policy with default class-map, end specific service policy applied on interface with specific rate limiting. My question is: traffic that is rate limited on interface level with interface service policy, will it be inspe...

I have had the following problem before but I cant remember what I did. Could anyone help.My vlan1 inside interface is set to administratively down. and when I ping its says inside interface is shutdown.I have tried issueing the no shutdown command b...

Resolved! Ports open on PIX

Hi,Can someone tell me the commands/access-lists on PIX to allow the below:source: 10.10.2.3destination: x.x.x.20ports: 21,23,1530, 18102, 18103Please give me the commands to run on PIX?Regards,Vin

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card