Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear allour customer has a router 2800 in a branch site , they need to configure the router as a firewall and IPS.This router is working properly and all the users connect to their applications in the main site through it. If i start to configure the...

Hi,I have cisco PIX 525 with OS 6.3.I want to connect a pc directly to the pix inside interface and ping outside interface of pix from that PC.can anyone post the configuration for it.Early response would be highly appreciatedThanks in advance.

Dear allplease find the attached file.i have ips 4240 and it is working properly.i tuned some signatures to block the connections for any pc that has abnormal traffic or try to use P2P application but i want to know something in the attached file , w...

Hello,I require some assistance with how to set up DCE RPC, the configuration I have has been applied through ASDM 6.1(5) and the ASA 8.0(4).I have tried a couple of approaches;1) Created an inspect map for DCERPC (ASDM)2) Added DCERPC to the default...

Hi,I have a pair of Pix's configured for failover and stateful sync, but i have discovered that the sync is not working, after some investigation it looks like one of the FW's has had its interface assigned to the wrong VLAN.So the fix is to assign t...

We have a Pix 515 fw with an inside and outside interface that has the following static NAT:static (inside,outside) 10.2.2.2 192.168.2.2 netmask 255.255.255.255We also have a NAT acl that looks like:nat (inside) 1 access-list outbound-natglobal (outs...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have two sites which are connected via IP Sec VPN STS Tunnel and yesterday it was working fine. Today we are experencing few issues like when we connect with Remote Server through RDC then after some time the session gets disconnected and same...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find the uptime of a vpn tunnel of a PIX 501 version 6.3.Does anyone know if there is a way to do this I would like to know how many days and hours the session has been running for.Thanks in advance for any help on this.

reximus10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card