Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA Failover

I have 2 asas. ASA-A and ASA-B. I want to configure ASA-B as an active unit and ASA-A as an standby unit. Could any one tell me how could i do that? IS there any election process will happen for selecting active/standby units between asa?

I am unsure of how I need to erase all the configurations then reload them. I am also unsure of how ACL needs to be added on. Attached are the packet tracer and the Word Document that has the instructions. Any tips or hints are really helpful.  Also ...

Hello, I have a FTD 1010 that is not able to determine what tenancy it should fall within upon registration with Smart Licensing. I can see the device as registered and licensing applied but this error persist. The device is running 7.0.1. I also not...

Hi, I would like identify each node that is sending out syslog. Currently the FMC is configured in the Device platform to use the hostname.I've read the following in a number of Cluster documents :- "If you configure logging to use the local-node nam...

rhuysmans by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we enable FIPS on our Nexus 93180LC-EX after reload we are unable to SSH into the box.  We have to console into the box and remove the FIPS command in order to get back into the box via SSH. Has anyone else experienced this issue before?  Are we...

jegirbach by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes