Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I have an S2S VPN between an ASA 5506 (9.8) and AWS VPC that's partially working.Office network: 192.168.0.0/24 | AWS network: 172.30.0.0/16 and 172.31.1.0/24The tunnel has been created via ASDM, these days I'm almost not working with tunnels...

So i have been deploying cisco FDM managed firewalls. I noticed an interesting bug with DHCP and 7.x code. If install a config via a backup, configure via API and upload a config, or deploy a template to a 7.x code using CDO to the  firewall it botch...

babiojd01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I setup Cisco ASA 5515-X I can ping inside the network but still can't ping outside. I am using a AT&T modem/router utilizing IP Passthrough to send the outside IP directly to the ASA has a /23 subnet. Configured default route: route outside 0.0.0.0 ...

brummett by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I am getting a logging error 414002 in my ASA. I see that disk0:/syslog is full of files on some of my ASA's and some have zero files int the disk0:/syslog. Here are the error message(s) I am getting. They are similar, but just a littl...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks!   This weekend I will be replacing the primary ASA in my H/A pair of 5585Xs. What I mean by primary, is when I originally configured H/A, this unit was marked as the primary unit, and the other was the secondary. Is there anyone here who w...

Hello all, I have a pair of FTD 2130 with A/P. They both have different mgmt IP address.Last week I got peer failed error so I tried to connect them via console port. I realized that I cannot connect to Standby device via console port while I can use...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a new FTD 2130 HA pair for use in a production environment. This is my first deployment with FTD so trying to test as much as possible before deploying these devices to understand as best I can how they work.  I set up a bunch of NAT ...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Any one faced this requirement before?  i have many syslog server configured in my cisco ASA? ONE syslog server require facility code 0 and not facility code 7 to be include in syslogs. What's the difference between them and what is the impa...

Wajih1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why we're getting "Failed to load response data: No resource with given identifier found" when testing a Guest SSID with splash page on the Meraki? See attached image that is presented on the browser when it redirects the guest user ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card