Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm in the process of setting up 2 ASA 5510 with Active/Standby Failover. I'm in the process of testing right now. I have a question about the Anti-spoofing feature. I've done some reading and got some mixed suggestions. Should just be turned on my o...

Hello sir,We are using cisco works LMS 3.1 and Hum version 1 in our network.In common service Job information status, we getting error 1019.2306 QUICK_INTERFACE_UTILIZATION_REPORT_JOB Failed 1189.265 QUICK_INTERFACE_AVAILABILITY_REPORT_JOB Failed T...

I am seeing allot of ARP requests that looking like the switch is scanning our network and incrementing by one....like something has a virus. Here is what I am seeing in the switch....Aug 12 19:12:54: IP ARP: sent req src 10.0.0.254 0021.1b83.0000, ...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allWe 've 2 ISP provider.But i 've seen failover disabled in licence tab.Lan users access internet thro one gateway.(for ex 192.168.1.1).DNS varies to ISP provider.I configure one isp provider DNS in one pc and other pc 've other ISP provider DN...

bicmkumku by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, As there are lot of softwares which works on P2P so is it possible to block all p2p traffic whether the traffic comes by using any software. Second, would block Bittorrent Traffic as well. Please suggest.

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm experiencing troubles setting-up OWA 2007 access through VPN SSL.Clients can log-in to OWA portal but get an application error message with IE7 (not with FireFox).Can this be related/fixed to VPN 3000 configuration? As any of you ever tried to...

Resolved! CBWFQ & IPSec VPN

Hello,We have an IPSec tunnel established between our office and another site using 2 ASA 5510s running 8.0(3).We have a T1 connecting these sites. I want to be able to use CBWFQ on the serial interfaces of the routers. How can I copy the "copy" the...

support by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card