Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have an FTD2140 running ASA 9.8(4)29 / FXOS  2.2(2.138) that I want to upgrade.  According to the download site, 9.16(2) interim is the current gold star version.  If I upload this package through FXOS, will the firewall reload into appliance m...

Hello,As i understand syslog id 111008-111010 can be used as an audit trail to record the changes in Firewalls...However, does an audit trail corresponds to policy change only ?Suppose a user runs "permit traffic same security intra-interface" can th...

Hello, I have a question about licensing. As I read, FMCv in Azure supports only smart licensing and the ASA with Firepower Services requires traditional licensing. So, am I able to manage the FirePower Service Module (in the ASA on premise) with the...

dknierim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ASA

I have a Cisco ASA 5516-X with a new interface that I am setting up for Cisco AnyConnect. I have gone through the AnyConnect VPN Wizard but I am not able to get to the IP address that I have configured (12.190.109.100) from outside but I can ping it ...

chris.bias by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All Have this model Model - Cisco Firepower 2130 Threat Defense Software ,6.2.3-83 VDB ,290.0 Rule Update - 2017-09-13-001-vrt (1) I would like upgrade to the the latest version. I do not have Support contract. So I would like to know the price f...

cm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco  I would like escalate to Cisco Technician. After few days of try to get things working with FDM to get Identity NAT Working. I have the a problem as my there seem to be handover problem on one of the legs for FTD.  I have enclosed the confi...

cm by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card