Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have two asa 5505 that are failing to communicate with each other.When i try to communicate (http) with a host on the other network, the asa on that side replies:No translation group found for tcp src outside:192.168.100.20/44710 dst inside:192....

I have two networks behind my ASA 5505 inside interface -- 192.168.1.0/24 is directly connected, but 192.168.200.0/24 is connected via router. I added a route to 192.168.200.0/24 in the ASA, and I can browse web sites and initiate PPTP sessions to a...

swb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are trying to deploy inline vlan pair method on IDSM2 with the below setup1)IDSM Side Configservice interfacephysical-interfaces GigabitEthernet0/7 no descriptiondefault-vlan 100subinterface-type inline-vlan-pairsubinterface 1 description...

Hi,We have estlablished mutiple Tunnels which is connected our ASA and remote VPN user can access all connected remote network resources. Now I want to restrict them and give them access only to few sites. I want user A able to use network resources ...

Hello.I am looking to put in an IPS. I would like to monitor two segments, but read this in the docs... "To avoid definition ordering issues, no conflicts or overlaps are allowed in assignments-you assign interfaces, inline interface pairs, inline VL...

brobinson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI had created a DMVPN between 4 diifreent site Hub-Spoke topology, i am using 3com ip phones but i am facing one issue, the issue is i am not able to join confrence (Multiasting) between the spokes, from the hub i can hear both the spoke, but...

Hi,Well, I'm a bit confused with the command "same-securty-level permit intra-interface"I configured an asa, with this command, and and just try to use the inside interface as a "gateway". I mean : my packet is sent from my station 192.168.1.2 to the...

Hi All, Is there anyway I can load balance accross two routers.I have an ASA with two routers attached each of the routers has two instances of HSRP running on them each with its own IP address, each router is the primary for one of the HSRP instan...

Hello All,Im a newby with Security Hardware, and need best practices documents or experience for PIX 525.This is what i have:pix_portal# sh verCisco Secure PIX Firewall Version 5.3(3)Compiled on Wed 09-Jan-02 22:56 by morleepix_portal up 1 year 60 d...

Can I deploy a 5510 or 5520 with all of the below modules/features integrated in a single box?1.AIP-SSM2.CSC-SSM3.Firewalling4.SSL/IPSec VPNs

sumesh_un by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers 1841 and 851 . 1841 has a Static Ip where is 851 is on DHCP i want to created VPN connection between the specified routers, specify me a proper wan and link to perform the specified task using SDM

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: