Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a IPSEC VPN tunnel on a 7206 router. Concern is that we want to monitor the status of the tunnel, with following points...- Other end is not willing to give us the ICMP access, so we cannot check the status using ICMP.- We have enabled the...

I have a PIX506E running version 6.3.x in a branch office and an ASA at the central site running version 7.2.x. We have installed a second ISP at the central site and we'd like to configure a backup/redundant tunnel from the branch office to the cent...

jsol by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a vpn to another company and they are using the same addressing as us so I need to do some double natting. Not sure of how to do this for a vpn. Basically I want anything exiting from site A subnet of 10.1.1.0/24 to get translated to 10.6.7.1. ...

donaghq_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an existing an ASA that we want to configure a DMZ. A secure FTP server with public IP will be connected to the DMZ. Is the configuration as simple as,1. Configure the new interface with security level,2. enable routing statement,3. enable ac...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes