Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I work for a video conferencing company and we are looking to get a new firewall as our current Adtran firewall has some issues with a certain codec.We are a small company that is trying to keep it cheap but I also don't want to waste time on somethi...

I am working at a customer site where he has an ASA deployed between the Internet and the Inside networks.I was examining the logs on the appliance today, and found this message repeating. I am curious if this is being caused by the following comman...

I have a PIX 501 that I am setting up at a site that has one static ip address and a router. I have never setup a PIX 501 without a public address on the WAN so this is new to me. I have assigned the outside interface of the pix to 192.168.0.254. ...

ccosper08 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IDS-4215 sensor with version 5.1(5)E1S333V1.2I tried several times updating signatures with next version on it but it doesnot get updated and only the local MC gets upgraded. I have other IDS sensors also but I dont have any problem updating...

Can anyone tell me what causes the errors and drops to increment on a show logging output? See below:Syslog logging: enabled Facility: 17 Timestamp logging: enabled Standby logging: enabled Deny Conn when Queue Full: disabled Console ...

I'm not after the command to do this.My question is, I would obviously NAT addresses going through the external interface. However, what are the reasons for/against NATing addresses between the DMZ and Internal network ?If you had :DMZ 192.168.1.0 / ...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently deployed a couple of IPS sensors. The sensor alarmed on sig 5561/0 (Windows SMTP Overflow). http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/viewIpsSignature.x?signatureId=5561&signatureSubId=0&softwareVersion=6.0&releaseVersion=S339From the ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 7.2 (2) on my ASA.. I want to get same sort of dashboard as it is there on ASDM Demo (6.0), like Top 10 Access Rules, Traffic overview, Top Usage Status, etc.. how can i get that in my real ASA?