Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a wierd situation at my customer site. PIX can ping some hosts on remote sites( hosts in the same subnet), but it can not ping others. It can ping default gateway of remote hosts. The next hop router can ping everything. Could it be sume bug i...

Hi,I'm looking to restrict VPN clients on the VPN Concentrator, to those that only have the Windows XP Firewall Installed.In order to do this, I need to select Custom Firewall and specify the Vendor ID and the Product ID.I'm struggling to find this i...

bfbcnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

class-map Pol-Lon-Tunnelmatch flow ip destination-addressmatch tunnel-group lon-newyorkpolicy-map Pol-Lon-Tunnel class Pol-Lon-Tunnel priorityservice-policy Pol-Lon-Tunnel interface outsidepriority-queue outside tx-ring-limit 128 queue-limit 2048Gu...

hi,we are currently comparing cisco ips to tippingpoint, i have a cisco ips in front and tippingpoint in the back, so we are checking if cisco ips is missing on a lot of stuff , and currently it is missing on SQL injection attacks and cross scriptin...

josephium by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI have a pis 515.suddenly its does not boot. when I pwer on its stop in PCI BUS checking..and I want go for ROMON mode then it prompts for pass 1, 2 check nothing come in.so its hardware related problem.thanksbiplob

Hi,I would like to use IP SLA probes to monitor Broadband customer access.We want to deploy some shadow routers on some Exchange sites to measure customer experience.We are thinking about creating some DNS probe. We would like to test authentication....

HiI am trying to configure a PIX 515E unit with multiple VLANs (each VLAN for each client traffic). I have 2 /29 networks from my ISP and I want to use each IP to each client for their outgoing and incoming traffic. so each client traffic will be nat...

The IPS generated an alert, SMB Remote Registry Access Attempt. How to investigate the alert? I ran a couple of spyware programs on the host and found some cookies-generaly clean. At what point is the alert resigned as a false positive? “Triggers w...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card