Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to configure an ASA (8.0.3) to intercept all smtp traffic coming from a dmz greylisting smtp server and then re-write the destination ip to the inside smtp server.For example my dmz greylist smtp server has an ip of 192.168.1.25 and ...

melchib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hithe problem is that remote client connected the vpn device,it's ASA5505,i can ping the PCs of inside,but i cannot ping inside interface,is it right??? if wrong,how can i access the inside interface by remote vpn client????THANKS!!!!!!!!!

yazai_200 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5520 and about 10 5505's. All running Site to Sites. The tunnels are up and everything has been running fine. Although on the Local side i can't ping the remote ASA, but i can ping all the devices behind it. On the remote side i can ping...

I am trying to grant access from the Internet to one single IP address but have 3 port forwarders, for some reason I cannot open these ports from the Internet, here's what I mean:here are the acl's to open the portsaccess-list outside_incoming extend...

Hi I'm using pix 525 firewall and i want to add a nat entry to accomplish bellow target.External users direct port 443 requests to unique IP address 203.xxx.xx.xxx, which the PIX redirects to 10.50.4.10 port 8443.so, if i add it as:static (inside,out...

Hi Guys - I have a weird situation. I have an ASA 5520 that is our VPN end point for staff connecting remotely using the Cisco VPN client. ASA 5520 is connecting to one of the interfaces on the ASA 5510 (firewall). 5510 is connected to the inside net...

Hello Sir,I am working with ASA 5510 for last 2 weeks. 2 interfaces has configured. One is Outside and another one is inside. Everything is ok from outside. I can do telnet ftp and http everything from outside. but when I do ftp from inside to outsid...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card