Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am in a job where expansion has happened quickly, and we are in the process of upgrading our network, and with time constraints etc we are forced to use internal heads to figure things out.We know we have to upgrade our internal equipment and one t...

Hi,I need to create this network 192.168.248.0 255.255.254.0 on my asa.when i created it with ASDM, by default it created with the mask 255.255.255.0,How can i change that default mask to the correct i need ? (255.255.254.0)

I am facing a problem with ASA for providing Application connectivity to intranet hosts. The details are explained below:The Network structure is as follows:- Intranet gateway router = 172.16.150.1- ASA outside interface = 172.16.150.3- NAt'ed IP to ...

All,I hope someone can clear this. I've read in my SNPA 5.0 course that Identity Nat 0 does not translate and does not use a translation slot.But in chapter 12 of the FWSM config manual, it states NAT sessions are created for Identity Nat (with or w...

Resolved! NAC ACL GuestUser

I have NAC setup for user-based role VLAN assignment deployed as OOB VG L2. I have a default access, authentication, and user VLAN setup. The user VLANis for guest. So, a guest opens there broswer and the guest is prompted to enter credentials. Crede...

gomeso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello ,I have PIX 515E PIX I have changed my tunnel peer ip from peer from 195.11.199.144 to 195.11.204.5After chenging the peer ip my existing tunnel goes down and i get following error. 195.11.204.5 X.X.X.226 MM_NO_STATE 0 0Kindly h...

ajinkya.k by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am experiencing difficulties with configuration of ASA 5520. Basically i configured asa 5520 initially and evrything worked fine. i tried to configure active active failover for which i changed the asa mode to multiple context mode and then my p...

abeid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm looking for PIX-VPN-3DES 168-bit 3DES VPN feature license for PIX Firewall but reach EOS level, may i know the replacement part number? And Pls advice whether PIX-VPN-3DES had already bundled in the PIX-515E-UR-FE-BUN? Thanks in adnavce....

jachowda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes