Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have just had two internet lines installed and active 20mb and a backup 2mb. The two lines are in different sites connected by a LES 1000 for Disaster recovery - both sites are in the same town.I need to configure some ASA firewalls to support the...

gilesc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a neighbor relationship between an ASA and a router on the external interface? I would like to have the ASA receive the default route from our external DS3 router so that I can reroute to our secondary provider should an out...

Resolved! ASA 5505 question

Would it be possible with an ASA 5505 to have the outside and inside network and also a DMZ network and test network? I want to place a web server in the DMZ and have a dedicated test (off one of the switch ports)network for remote users to get into ...

clark.d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if one can terminate a SSL tunnel on an ASA in order to install the certificate for a web farm located inside the network? We have a two servers on the inside with one designated as failover and in the instance that I need to failover...

joeduea67 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded one of our Cisco Guards from 6.0(10) to the latest version (6.1(2)) and now the following OID's do not appear to work/exist any longer:rhNEAcceleratorCPUUtilization.1rhNEAcceleratorMemoryUtilization.1The ability to graph these ar...

I have ASA 5550 VPN Premium license. But i am having strange problem with it. I am not able to do the ASDM from outside interface. I have no access-list no specific policy, from outside interface I am only able to do the SSH, even telent is not worki...

Resolved! IDSM-2 licensing

I have inherited some IDSM-2 modules for our 6500 switches. These have been lying around for some time and i just need some clarification on how the modules are licensed.When you purchase these modules do they come with a base license already on like...

We are going to setup ASA ,Currently I am using ASA 5510 for testing purpose,We have some 4 vrf running in the core,which needs to NATed and should be getting internet ,I am pasting the sample config file below.interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside se...

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card