Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need some help here.I have to integrate an IPS into an existent redundant network. This network always has two redundant switch links. There is also a redundant pair of Checkpoint firewalls. I have to implement two ASA/IPS in front of these fire...

Resolved! DMZ and Vlans

I have a 3 interface pix 515. The DMZ interface has one old switch attached to it keeping it separate from the rest of my network. If I was to create a vlan for it and attach it to my 6509 instead, so I can use DMZ vlaned ports on other switches thro...

dketchu by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to NAT on both Outside to DMZ as well as inside to DMZ. DMZ network is 192.168.1.0, inside is 10.0.1.0, outside is x.x.x.x. I want the DMZ network to be NAT'd to 172.22.1.0. So inside users will hit 172.22.1.0 to get a server on the...

I have PIX 525 v.6.3. I configured global ip pool for my customers for internet connection. Each customer (company) has unique private ip (configured on the outside int of their CPE). I want to take the xlate log from the PIX at each moment everyday....

We are running a PIX 501 (6.3)We have it set up as a firewall/vpn router on a DSL modem.We have several computer on the inside interface, IP range 192.168.1.0The PIX is set to give out DHCP address from 192.168.1.2 to .33If the PIXs gives a computer ...

tom.priore by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to disable NAT from our Linux subet (192.168.8.0) to our DMZ (192.168.5.0) but am failing miserably.On the IT subnet (192.168.1.0) identity NAT works perfectly, the PC of my workstation translates to itself on the DMZ. So I though, easy e...

I'm trying to SSH from 192.168.1.240 to 192.168.5.23 but not having any luck. The Linux server has two NICs, one is 192.168.5.23 and the other is 192.168.7.16. The default gateway for this server is set to 192.168.7.1. If I set the default gateway...

Hi,In my office one new IBM AS/400 server is installed.The server internal ip is nated with public ip and opened 6013 port.The server applications are fast through local LAN but it's dead slow when it is accessing through internet by the outside user...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an active/standby ASA in my network. I would like them both to be monitored by hp openview. Right now only the active ASA can be viewed by HP openview and there is ip connectivity to both. Are there any special steps that must be taken in o...

Just a quick question if you are using a group of ironports as web proxies which wccp service number do they use?Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am trying to learn how to connect them up and can not find this anywhere through google.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card