Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I just found why my lookups take so long. My ISP has changed their DNS servers to a dynamic config so my servers are no longer valid and I don't know how to configure my asa5505 to do dhcp to automatically get the dns ip's.Any help much appreciated.

wizumwalt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,[ASA 5520, version 7.2]Any help is appreciated. Users access Outlook WEB Access (OWA) via Cisco ASA WebVPN. Within the emails, if there are links to other sites, clicking on the links will not work. On the rewite rule in ASA, there is a defaul...

ewong0088 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,the new 6.1 IPS ios has a new feature which is the auto update directly from cisco, but it seems its not working, i have entered my correct username and password , but the site already put by default for auto update seems to be not working.anyone ...

josephium by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to block java and active-x on the ASA, I do want to enable it for some hosts to some sites. Is that possible?The config I have which is not working is this:filter java 80 10.10.10.40 255.255.255.255 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0filter activex 80 10.10....

niro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive me, I am pretty green when it comes to manipulting IDS/IPS signatures.Is there a way to filter an IP or subnet from a IDS/IPS signature?Senario:We have 2 ASAs with IPS modules and 2 4260 IDS's, we use IPS Manager Express 6.1 to manage them. ...

Hello, I have a FWSM and I have problem with Oracle server. The FWSM throws down the connections with Oracle server (port 1521). I saw something message with this problem, but I haven't clear the solution.Please, someone can help me.Sorry for my bad ...

agustinmar by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The following are from syslogs on ASA5510 firewall. Are the following TCP sessions being spoofed in the SYN phase?07:40:25: %ASA-4-419002: Duplicate TCP SYN from Inside: 192.168.1.170/3229 to outside:82.42.69.140/4219 with different initial seque...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I just upgraded my ASA 5510 to 7.2.4 and all went good. However, I havent done anything with regards to the SDM.... do I need to download the latest files for this too?what will be a great link to follow on how to properly upgrade the IOS on...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes