Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello - I have a PIX 515 in which I have a T1 line that I use for my internet access. I just added a new line and here is what I want to do:Take the internet traffic off the old line (a.a.a.a) and put it to the new line (b.b.b.b).Use the old line as...

My firewall A will be connecte with Router A and use the OSPF.Only firwall interface that is connected with router will use the OSPF and interface that is connected with switch will have the static routes. I will redistrubte the static rotues into th...

Hi there. I have a failover pair of PIX 535's and when I execute the 'write mem' command it takes approx 45 seconds to complete, and the CPU spikes to 50%. Any idea's on what could be happening? I'm running PIX 7.2(2) and ASDM 5.2(2).Thanks for the ...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,Am running a Cisco PIX 525 with OS v7.2. I am trying to enable traceroute through PIX. I already have the below config on my firewall for allowing ICMP replies from untrusted i/f.access-list xxxx extended permit icmp any any echo-replyacces...

Hello,I am using a fwsm with 3.2.5 Release and i found some strange static-nat behavior.My nat configuration looks like this:static (inside,outside) 172.23.253.6 172.23.0.100 netmask 255.255.255.255route inside 172.23.0.0 255.255.0.0 x.y.z.vEverythin...

folksi have an internet facing 2600 router in front of a 515 pix clusterthe 2600 nats incoming traffic from ANY host to an internet routable address (destination port 25) and routes it to an internal mail serveri can see the translation table and the...

I have configured FWSM as inter chassis Active Active failover. The failover works just fine only for 10 mins before both context on both units shows active and peer context as failed.I am not sure what the issue is. The failover and Stateful Vlan ar...

Is it possible to use more than one hub with a DMVPN WAN design for the purposes of resilience? Failing that, can two IP addresses for the hub be specified on each spoke?This is only a small network comprised of about 10 spokes with ADSL and a hub w...

openipltd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We've recently migrated on to an ASA 5520 from a Nokia Checkpoint. On the checkpoint when you were watching traffic on the GUI, it had the ability to do lookups on the outside IP address and display the host names in the log. For instance, you c...

Hey alltwo pix 525s. One on each side of a t1. Set up looks like this:Pix---Router---T1---Router---PixOne of the routers is set up with a private address on the inside (which then connects to a pix on a private address). How do I get that pix to s...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card