Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there, I am configuring PPPoE on Firepower Management Center (using ASA5506 w/ FTD software), but I didn't find the option to configure "set route", to the firewall learn the default gateway through PPPoE. Does anyone know how to do that (enabl...

Need to know if their is a way to configure the following on the ASA.We have 60 users login via VPN through ASA and authenticated via Radius server.So we need, 60 users configured with each allocated a static ip address.For example;60 User - 60 Stati...

Resolved! NO Inspect SIP

Hi Guys   Ran into an issue today with our VOIP service provider, calls were not coming through, a quick call to the service provider suggested to turn of SIP inspection, and yep it works.   My question is if SIP is not being inspected and we have no...

GreetingsI'm doing an experiment in our Azure IaaS where I'm trying to restore one of our vFTDs as a new VM. The restore went fine and I'm able to access the FTD but I cannot add it to the same FMC as the original FTD. The FMC says the ID is already ...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! We have a Firepower 2110 FTD IMAGE in HA Configuration on different VM Servers on different CPDs, where Vlan Failover is a Layer 2 extended. When we forced a failover on the primary FTD, flows did not migrate to the secondary firewall...

Hi Cisco Community, I am hoping someone can help me out.  Myself and another Engineer have run multiple tests on the ASA and have come up empty. We have an ACL that allows traffic between two servers on two different networks.  When we attempt to pas...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card