Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA5520. It's been running fine with my one ISP, about 3 one to one NAT's and PAT to one outside IP. My question is, i recently added a second ISP that is going to used for one subnet on my LAN. What i did is treated that one subnet just as...

I have a FWSM, recently upgraded from 3.1(2) to 3.2(4) in our 6513. I have started to notice an issue when uses try to authenticate through the firewall to access servers on our network.the authentication session is started via HTTP. The issue aris...

I am setting up my dmz area on my new 5520 and have the outside to dmz nat for a webserver working properly. However Im having trouble understanding what needs to be done for reaching that webserver on the inside. Reading of inside to dmz nat, identi...

gmtimmons by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone advice, if I have database servers subnetwork behind an ASA5520 box, (application servers do not behind the ASA5520), what rules I need add in, basically?what if the servers are unix server and what if the servers are window server?Any c...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. We initiate an outbound FTP session with a bank. We receive an error :The remote host actively refused the attempt to connect to it". The bank stated that we need to open port 6100-6199 in order for this to work. This sounds very excessive...

Hi,I have configured webvpn as well and ipsec client vpn on asa 5510 7.2(3). I want webvpn to be enabled only for selected ids, at present all ipsec client vpn users are also able to login to web vpn.Gaurang.