Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo, i have Cisco ASA 5515, and its Eol and EoS is on 2.Aug 2022, because of that i wanna go to new appliance from Cisco. I checked in Cisco but they said that there is no replacement for this product. What i can do with it?!!!! https://www.cisco.c...

Hi everybody I have operate Cisco asa 5506 with aaa settings. I use linux tac_plus server.It semms to be work well, but very slow. If I stop tacacs server the login stop inmedietly  with tacacs user, and I can login with local user. Nice.If I start a...

tothz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After reading the NGFW Policy Order of Operations guide here, https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/Self-Help/NGFW_Policy_Order_of_Operations.pdfI am even more confused about how the firepower device processes rules. According ...

igrahamit by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello ,i have a Cisco 5525 with firepower , i've added it to my FMC .and every time i add a new access policy and hit save and deploy i can't edit it anymore and i can't place another rule above it .i can only view the settings of the rule.i can't de...

Hi We have switch c3850/ver 03.03.01.SE. Now some insecurity message (Please see the below) is sent to us from tenable. The device has the below two commands. Are these two commands is the reason for the insecurity? Thank you ip ssh server algorithm ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I need to configure SNMP for Cisco Firepower 2110 to communicate with our Zabbix server. How do I do this? I cannot find any way how to enter the Zabbix server's IP address to Cisco Firepower to make it working. Thank you for your help.

B A by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,We have just purchased a 2110 and were in the process of setting it up and have hit an early road block. Our ISP is using a /31 subnet for our internet link and it seems FMC will not support this when configuring the interface.Is there any w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card