Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Friends, i cofiged VPN site-to-site between ASA's... one side 5505 and other 5510... VPN is active, and works OK. but from 5505 inside hosts can not access internet and cannt PING as outside interface IP, as public outside IPs. static route ou...

Hi, I have make a object-group and add port-objects in the FW. Few ports are added in object group and an access list is also configured that is using object-group. Now I want to add a new port 9800 in object-group.object-group service Services tcpde...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i've had a little problem with ASA conf in a multicast environment:so....sparse mode on all interface involved (routers and ASA) RP is router (are connected with ethernet interfaces ruoters andn ASA and RP in anycast).with ip pim bidir-enable ...

Hi, We are using pix 501 (Ver 6.3) and in which VPN tunnel is estlabished but the memory utilization is too high and CPU utilization is 1 to 2% only. The screenshot is attached for your reference. Thanks

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is with the new IDS alarms in MARS that are mapping to blank event types (or at least appear blank)? Has anyone else noticed this? see attached incident and raw message. This has been going on for weeks now.

mhellman by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have a PIX 525 E in HSRP (active and standby mode)I have a trusted network attached to Inside interface of noth FW,I have REVERSE PROXY server which is also connected to the DMZ inteface of the both FW.Now my requirement is to give access to th...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am reading a Cisco Press book on Securing Perimiter Routers. "Cisco Router Firewall Security" R.Deal @2005It gives an example of Auto Secure with a couple of humongous ACL's. One for example is for all Private Ip Source Addresses RFC 1918 blocked f...

tteslicko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,i want to configure pix firewall to hide my servers real ip address from the internet , so i use static translation .now i configured my pix firewall (7.2) to do that with this configuration :static (inside,outside) xx.xx.8.45 192.168....

Hi, We have around 100 users in our inside network. Can we restrict on downloading or assign bandwidth speed to users like in the way of divide bandthwidth. I want if user need to download then he wont able to take highter bandwidth except upto 15 kb...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have ASA 5520 device.In that i have only one access list that is for the inbound connection from outside.Please find the access-list config..access-list outside_in extended permit tcp any host x.x.x.1 eq wwwaccess-list outside_in extended permit...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I am certain the issue we are experiencing is one that is very common. We have an internal spam filter [10.1.1.5] that receives all smtp traffic by being translated to 1.1.1.1 [obviously an example IP] on the Internet. Therefore, our public ma...

netsec123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card