Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Currently I running PAT in PIX (from inside to outside interface) , also I have some STATIC NAT, so the inside user can go to internet. Just like everybody's setting. global (outside) 1 206.x.x.1 netmask 255.255.255.0nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0...

We have 2 separate sites linked via a 10MB connection with an ISP connection at each site (these ISPs are also or will be BGP peers for each other). At each site there is 1 ASA firewall with a 10MB link to the alternate sites ASA firewall.If the fire...

Hi,We are having ASA 5500 series and on whcih we have configured remote vpn access. This ASA then connected to L3 swicth and also to our router. There are different subnet (vlans ) on L3 swicth. Similarly different subnets are reachable from router...

Hello,I'm deploying a MARS50. We have a WAN aggregation router followed by a team of PIX535s then a Campus Aggregation Router. Both routers are 6500s with IDSM-2's.I know the MARS50 is underpowered for our deployment so we're trying to get the most...

Hi there.I have a customer who just installed a 5510. He has a few users that he wants to limit by application (protocol). For example, user 1 can telnet, vnc and ssh to anywhere on the internal network once vpn'd in, user 2 can only vnc, user 3 can ...

mx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Cisco docs talk about needing to be at a 7.2 version before upgrading to 8.0.x. However, I haven't really found a reason why that is.I went into my lab and put the same version that my production ASA is running and dropped the same config on it....

djones by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read the documentation regarding the functionality of both the AIP and CSC modules, but since the 5510 has only one expanable slot, can one manually enter equivalent filtering url and url-server commands instead of installing the CSC SSM modul...

I am building a connection from DMZ to inside and need to translate the real address to a hidden address so that users on DMZ LAN can access resources on inside connected LAN by the hidden address. This is the static that I built, I am not sure that...

vantipov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here i showed some diff of established connections.more over i have given all the necessary access in my firewall.but there were no data flow..only sing connections are establishing. these connections are happening after passing some diff hops fro...

Hello,We just bought an ASA 5520 firewall. We configured two interfaces in different subnets. Because the 5520 is a router it must be possible two ping interfaces in different subnets. I cannot get it to work in our ASA 5520. Anybody knows how to con...

ict by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I got my CSA 5.2.0.245 MC running and it works well most of time. I am running into issues when logging in and sometimes changing pages.Immediately when I authenticate the browser goes to the "page not found". A quick refresh will bring up...

matt_nels by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: