Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have cisco FTD which is integrated with Active Directory. Also there is configured Remote Access VPN (Anyconnect), Authentication done via AD User. There is problem with password change, when users password is expired, he cannot login into v...

hello After upgradit fmc 6.3 to 6.7, cannot start vmware tools. On system/configuration/VMware tools, after trying enable VMware tools, i got Error - Failed to enable VMware Tools. ESXi is supported version 6.7so i tried to log-in into cli, and when ...

bodnar.p by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm getting these messages on my ASA and I am trying to understand why. %ASA-2-106001: Inbound TCP connection denied from x.x.x.75/443 to 172.24.2.35/64941 flags SYN ACK on interface internet%ASA-2-106001: Inbound TCP connection denied from x....

ASA INBOUND TCP DENY.jpg
edhunterr by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a rule to NAT my FMC to my outside interface to allow me to add remote FTD devices to FMC. I have an access control policy that allows TCP/8305.   I need to test this to see if it will work before I prep my remote FTD device. I have tr...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are planning to send the Cisco FTD logs to an external Syslog server. But the server team informed that the logs should be in CEF format. What is the default syslog format used by Cisco FTD?. Does it support CEF format?. Thanks Shabeeb 

Resolved! CCNP Security

Hello all.I passed 300-206 exam in February 2020 and i want to continue learning so i can get full CCNP security. Could you please advise what more exam should i take to achieve this?Thank you in advance.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card