Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,we recently upgraded from 6.3 to 7.2.2 and had an issue with the size of the file.The file itself was 184k and contained approximately 4000 lines. The release notes specify the file can be 1mb. Does anyone know how the system calculates the si...

Does anyone know why Sec Mon will not populate any new alarms? Audit log shows: Alert Inserter Error (Insert Thread) - setStrValue: too many chars for target | Alert Inserter disconnecting from database and exitingHow do I correct this problem? Ver...

hendetl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. The CSA (v4.5) log file is displaying this message:'The event database now contains approximately 18000001 events. This is in danger of exceeding the configured limit. In order to preserve correct operation, events of priority Alert and below wil...

mln.01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi hi,Wonder if anyone can help to provide some information on how the followings can be done. thanks a lot in advance.Current Infrastructure is as below.ISP <--> 3825 Router <--> ASA 5510 <--> Private network and DMZHad configured a IPSEC/GRE tunnel...

I get an error..ERROR: Policy map global_policy is already configured as a service policy when I try to set up the IPS. How do I correct this config? --------Attempted Config Change-----------------HO1ASA01# conf tHO1ASA01(config)# access-list IPS p...

rmaxson2 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5520 that as a problem.It's like this… it drop packet in the outside interface and in the inside interface.The inside interface of the firewall is connected to a switch that is not Cisco, and the outside interface is connected to a rou...

sicnet.sa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have two pix 502 firewalls with an IPSEC L2L tunnel between them. The L2L tunnel establishes and is working fine. I added the dynamic VPN for road warriors to connect in but I get the following errorIPSEC(validate_transform_proposal): invalid lo...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card