Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i am using and asa5520 with ios 7.2(3). I have assigned all interfaces into security level 0. I have configured access lists to permit traffic through the interfaces but all traffic is denied. when i allow traffic between interfaces with the same sec...

Does anyone use CSA for desktop lockdown or is it too cumbersome for that task and 3rd party products are being used with it? I just want some essential user lock down capability: limit access to control panels, restrict USB, control network settings...

dantemer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Objective: Provide site-2-site VPN, remote access VPN and protect servers farm.Which is a better design? I feel muchmore comfortable having the VPN concentrator being protected by the firewall; however, at the same time,both encrypted and decrypted...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear guysI have a cisco nac solution (OOB)i want to user role base vlan taggingbut when i want to integrate active-directory users to NAC ,, it push all of them in one role.I cant not connect to OU of Active to seprate users :(any idea please?

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install an ASA 5505 on my Bellsouth pppoe DSL service and finally got everything working with the exception of name resolution. I can now ping 4.2.2.2 from an internal client, but I cannot surf the web or ping any servers on the Intern...

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I would like to know how "fixup protocol sqlnet" works on PIX.I personally think "fixup protocol sqlnet" just scans/inspects embedded IP address and port number on SQL packet and not protect SQL injection because of PIX provides just pack...

snakayama by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A practical dillemma led me here:A customer has several remote sites wich each have a pc that connects to a virtual IP in the HQ lan, which in term is natted to a real HQ server IP on the asa. Now the need has risen to nat a specific group of remote ...

Hi, I want allow that VPN crossing the PIX 535 firewall. What the configurations steps in the PIX to do this ?. The VPN will be estabish between a Cisco 1811 and 7200. TKS

Hey all, I'm a little new to the FWSMs and ran into a problem. We have multiple subnets set up on the FWSM, and the FWSM is defaulting correctly (it is not in a redundant config yet, still building the environment).So one of these subnets has a box ...

ktokashhh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RDP issue with pix

HiI have a pix 506 installed replacing linksys. After this is installed, when I try to RDP to a computer internally (within LAN) I see the remote PC is getting rebooted. I have no issues to RDP into the server from outside. once on the server, when I...