Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I am following an online course with FTD and FMC. when I try to add my FTD to FMC I get en errorCould not establish connection with Device Possible reasons could be:- - Time on FMC and Device are not in sync. Make sure NTP is configured ...

Hello All, I cannot ping any external DNS servers like google (8.8.8.8)  or comcast (75.75.75.75) or cloudflare (9.9.9.9 or 1.1.1.1) from a PC (192.168.1.5) on the inside interface of Cisco ASA 5506?I have tried packet tracer and it states its allowe...

Hi all - has anybody tried to use the new web update-url for ddns introduced in 9.15.1?How I can make it work with dnsomatic.com?My config is:ddns update method dnsomatic_web  web update-url https://username:password@updates.dnsomatic.com/nic/update?...

amozgovoy by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI have a weird problem with configuring SSL inspection In Cisco FTD , every time I enable SSL policy In ACP  all ssh session that go through FTD will be drop after 10 to 20 seconds .even configuring  all SSL Rule to do not decrypt still...

ahmadtec9 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Im trying to reach ip (10.100.20.66) hosted on cloud but not able to achieve it. Attach is the Error im getting if i do packet-tracer. Below is my packet-tracer command.  Can anyone help me to resolve this issue packet-tracer input inside tcp...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Fairly new to ASA, have done some limited work in the past.  Wondering if someone could give me a quick run down on what the following ACL statements do and, following the last statement, is it implicit "deny"? access-list outside-acl; 4 eleme...

Hi, Is snmp supported for FTDs in Azure ? cannot find any documentation saying that it is not. I am not able to make it work.Management ip is replying back on port 161 to snmp server but it is not working.

mateens by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card