Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a problem with setting up cisco asa.  Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.16(2)13SSP Operating System Version 2.10(1.180)Device Manager Version 7.16(1)I am setup VPN server for users, with AAA with LDAP (freeIPA) server...

L1MI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Stealthwatch

Hallo,i have cisco stealthwatch SMC VE and Flow Controller VE, when i download the pathes and updates for Flow Controller, i have always tow files ( Flow Controller Netflow and Flow Controller sFlow).Which one should i add them so i can update the Fl...

Hallo, i have now Cisco Stealthwatc SMC version 7.3.1 and Flow Controller Version 7.3.1, and i want to update the Frimware of them both. Can i update them directly to 7.4.0?Or i muss follow this Path : 7.3.1 -> 7.3.2 -> 7.4.0  ???? Another thing, tha...

I have cisco Firepower 2100 I will purchase below licenses VPN , Web Filtering,  Threat, Malware, last one is FMC ( I have only two FP ) so is it required , is there any feature will provide ,is it a different appliance what is a difference between F...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card