Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the items needed to start using NAC on a network? As far as what routers are supported and are there any servers needed to run software and the clients, etc?

kkingsla1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pix 501. I have a primary Ip on the outside interface of 68.x.x.21I have a secondary IPaddress of 68.x.x.17 that handles incoming mail request. Tne problem is when I send mail through this pix the ip address shows up as 68.x.x.21 and not 68...

fundataca by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are changing our T1 server to an other company; I know I need to change the IP address to the new provider on the outside, do I need to change the translation table and all ACL?s assoc with the old IP address. It would greatly appreciate if someo...

jlwomeld by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured my ASA5520's for active/standby failover and I keep getting this warning everytime the active replicates to the standby:WARNING: tunnel-group <tunnel_name> Does not exist. Has anyone seen this before?

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can ping the FWSM interface that is directly connected to my inside network, but I am unable to ping outside interfaces. All applications(like http, ssh etc) from inside network to outside works fine. I can also ping switch's vlan interface which c...

What is the best way to accomplish making a baseline for our machine with rules and such? I feel like I'm constantly having to make exceptions for applications and such. I know it depends on the complexity of the environment but I would like to not ...

We have a MARS appliance and we have syslog setup on our ASA to send to it. For hosts that we have a name created in the ASA (Using Names command) it puts the name in the syslog message. Is there a way to have the syslog send the IP address instead...

bkuner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes