Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have just been asked to install a ASA 5510 into our network. I have never used an ASA device so i am looking for the best way to connect it into the network. It will be connected to a 3560 switch. which is part of a vtp domain with 15 vlans. Can ...

I need some help. I am trying to setup out new ASA 5510, and I am stuck. Everything looks to work with my internal and DMZ interface, but I am having a problem with trying to contect out to one of our clients sites via VPN. We use Cisco VPN to con...

jweiss by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just a couple of simple and quick questions for you. I have in my test use a PIX 515 and I noticed its out of date model that didnt even have info on it on Ciscos site (that i could find).Is the only major difference between these 2 devices that P...

Hello, I have CBAC configured on an ISR and was wondering if temporary openings in ACLs will always show up when comitting the "show ip access-list" command. My assumption is that CBAC is not really opening temporary ports on acls at all if it d...

Hi there,We have recently implemented a VOIP system here and are currently having problems with remote users. Basically, they cannot have a conversation unless they keep trying and then it will work maybe on the third or fourth time.I have checked th...

Hello, I have a general question regarding firewalls, but specifically as it pertains to the CBAC firewall feature set on, say, a 2811. Assuming that I have an ISR with a serial interface on the WAN side and an Ethernet as the LAN side, an ACL s...

Trying to connect a remote client using SSL VPN through web interface. When attempting to ping LAN side (192.168.1.2) through inside interface I am getting this in the log -Deny icmp src inside:192.168.1.2 dst outside 192.168.50.1 (type 0,code 0) by ...

Hi Guys,I did some research how Cisco IPS HA works, but no lucky to find out based on followed statement, anybody can explain how to achieve this ?"Resiliency and redundancy can be delivered through unique network collaboration; for example, Hot Stan...

pengfang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a way that i can turn on Secure desktop for on group policy and not turn it on for another one? Meaning if i login as one group policy SD wont run, if i login as another it will download an run

Dear All;i have PIX 525. i have configure PIX in such a way that my all Exchange, VPN, any inbound traffic would cross the firewall. i also define some conduit against smtp, imap, www, pop3, https. now when i tried to implement a Access-list on outsi...

soshomile by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All; i have PIX 525. i have configure PIX in such a way that my all Exchange, VPN, any inbound traffic would cross the firewall. i also define some conduit against smtp, imap, www, pop3, https. now when i tried to implement a Access-list on outs...

soshomile by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes