Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've got an ASA running a single context on 7.2(2) connecting via a web based VPN to a VPN3020 concentrator. Whilst the tunnel is up and reporting no errors, we are losing maybe 1 in 10 packets. The pattern isn't regular, with sometimes over a min...

Hello, i want to know how to configure a firewall to allow dhcp relay request from my WAN network to a Internal DMZ ? TCP/UDP ports ??My other question is for DHCP relay request the dhcp router asks ip addresses with his own ip address, what the beha...

In the past I have used routers with ip sla and object tracking to delare routes good or bad. I read something recently which makes me think this can be done on PIX 7.2. Can someone post a sample config or link?I currently use a 1800 infront of my ...

we are having 6513 switch with 2*FWSM module.Can anyone tell me how to integrate FWSM .I can create the session on the slots .But after that how to bind the vlans.Please help me i am very much new to this.regardsshivlu

I have bought a Cisco ASA 5510 firewall and am trying to use ASDM to configure it. After putting the firewall on I put the url https://192.168.1.1 the web page asks for the username and password. The instructions on the cisco web site says to leave b...

If I try to upgrade a PIX 515/64MB RAM running an Unrestricted(UR) License to version 7.x will it automatically revert to a Restricted(R) license?I understand a UR License requires 128MB RAM, but I do not not need the UR features.

frosty074 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm in the process of migration our network and would like to NAT the incomming traffic from the internet to the interface (or any local IP).So far I have this config:pix-rz# sh run natnat (outside) 5 access-list MIGRATIONnat (inside) 0 access-lis...

Folks, I have configured the same SNMP support on 2 c2611XM, named c2611A and c2511B:snmp-server community abc123But i can query SNMP on c2611A , but not for the c2611B.I am not sure why ...?When I do show running-configuration, there is a differenc...

Hi All,i have a little problem with subj. I have ASA 5505 7.2 and PIX 6.3(5). The Pix make IPSec connection to ASA, but lost the connection approx 20 hours, and tryed to reconnect.In logging on the asa i can see that asa dont clear ipsec session for ...

AK_1999 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card