Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Our company is currently looking at replacing our firewall solution. Currently we have 2 Sonicwall Pro 230s in a high availability configuration and 2 Astrocom Powerlink Wan Aggregation Boxes in case one of our two ISPs goes down. We are hosti...

hybrid125 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone conversant with security help me review a network infrastructure?i have attached the existing topology...i need to know if the servers are located in the proper DMZ,inside and outside zones.

My question goes into the VPN world. I've read when in active/active config the ASA's do not support vpn/ipsec tunnel failover. My question is does it support IPSEC/VPN's at all in active/active? I mean i realize they may not failover but if I don...

Hello !!I have a problem I can`t understand it, it is very wired. When we log on to WebVpn and tryes to open an RDB session from the link "Terminal Services" than the new windows opens and Java is starting, so in some time Java opens the window in th...

I have a problem with Cisco client.After VPN connection has been established, all other network connections are terminated and I?m not able to reconnect until after shutting down VPN connection . Is there a possibility to configure VPN client in such...

piowitpol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking at a phased migration from PIX to ASA and our ISP is currently routing a seperate public subnet through the PIX into our network. As the IP of the PIX pair is used in their routing tables, and the ASA's are being commisioned of differe...

I am starting to notice some issues with this release. I have already noted that there appears to be issues with telnet/ssh/asdm access through an IPSec client to the management IP address of the PIX. I am also noticing that everytime the firewall ...