Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have two PIX515E(failover via serial cable). Ever since we physically relocated the two firewalls, it's been failing over to secondary then back to primary. It happened three times within a span of three months. I verified that there was no ...

All,I have two ASA 5510 with 7.06 sowftware (Security Plus licence), this is the original image the device came with it. When I upgrade to 7.22 the sh ver output says Failover suppport Acitve/Active,while the original image supports Active/Standby an...

I have an ASA5510....the cust want smtp to be translated to the outside interface IP (x.x.x.218)going out......but wants incoming mail to go to the next ip in their public range(x.x.x.219)is this possiblethanks

I have an IPSEC tunnel between a remote site (1720 with IOS Firewall v12.1(1)) and Corporate headquarters (PIX 515 v6.1.(1)) and it terminates on the Pix outside interface. Our Exchange 5.5 server is located on the inside LAN of the PIX. When email...

r-remien by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We just design a wireless network and integrated with NAC appliance :1. My customer have campus A & campus B, these 2 campus connected with 100Mbps FTTB link, these 2 campus are in different Layer 2 domain.2. Both campus A & B have thin APs, but o...

I have IDS4215 and do not have password from previous guy, how can i reset the password for my IDS4215 and even i am new to this field. Help from someone will be highly appreciated...Thanks in advance

Hi. this is going to be a stupid question, and I do apologize, but I guess this is the place to learn :)Im OK in setting up an ASA 99% but i *ALWAYS* get stuck on the global and nat statements. I have looked around for good explanations on it but Im ...

mx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2821 router that sits behind a PIX firewall. When this router is using a PAT IP it can ping and telnet outside public IPs thru the firewall with no problem. Recently I added a static NAT entry so I can telnet to this router from the ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes