Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have recently registered and received a 3DES/AES activation key for my pix 535 firewall. I had before (with the previous license) maximum of 14 interfaces available but now this has changed to 10. Shouldn?t the new license be the exact features I...

dehghan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to migrate from our old PIX 506E to an ASA 5510. I've had outbound traffic working find, but inbound I cannot get to work. We have only 1 external address, so we are port forwarding inbound smtp, http, etc.Thank you for any help.

Hi All,I have a scenario i am trying to configure.I have 2 internal hosts behind 2 different internal interfaces with private ip networks. (Network A and Network B).I also have 2 public IP's i am using to hide NAT traffic going to the internet.(IP 1 ...

zivmosery by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I just purchased a new ASA5510 to replace our old firewall. With help from experts in the forum, the device is configured to have an inside, outside and dmz interfaces. Now here's my question, how should/do i subnet my IP block?My ISP has give...

hello, I am having trouble installing any version of the SDM on a 1711 router running [C1700-ADVSECURITYK9-M Version 12.4(2)T]. I have tried several code versions with no success. The error message I receive when the installation fails is "This route...

I am new to Cisco firewalls and am having trouble getting the acls to work. I have a asa 5520 with version 7.2.2 software. I have it connected and can get to the internet but when I configure an acl to get my mail from the outside spam quarentine com...

kmcilvaine by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have one PIX 506e, on inside lan there is one PC client, on this client there is SSH Sentinel VPN Client software for connect this PC to a Remote lan protected by Zyxel Router/firewall. When I activate Sentinel software, VPN Tunnel goes ON ...

sgozio by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card