Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using NAC as In-Band mode on v4.0.5. Whenever I add a new vlan on it, existing users don't get IP addresses from DHCP server which is on trusted network with ip helper-address, unless I delete current vlan mappings and add them back. Any idea?

joshua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I had IPS 4215 upgraded to K9-6.0-2-E1 from CLI.The problem is the IPS added to VMS 2.2 and now I couldn't administrate and manage the IPS from the VMS.Any useful comments..Regargs,

balsheikh by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,I'm trying to configure Network scanning for security vulnerabilities checks, I already registered for Nessus 2.2 plugins from http://www.nessus.org/plugins/index.php?view=register. and downloaded the free plugin then uploaded it the C...

balsheikh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have numerous IPSec VPNs via my PIX Version 6.3(5)working.A new tunnel is being set up and the connection is not being made.What is a payload # 11 ?The pertinent debug messages areISAKMP (0): beginning Main Mode exchangethrow: mess_id 0x0send_respo...

jvanwa1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX, I want PCs from outside interface to access a server(1.1.1.1) inside. I know I can use static (outside,inside) 1.1.1.1 1.1.1.1 and a ACL to allow.My question is: can I use NONAT + ACL to do it ?Thanks

femalwolf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is what I am trying to accomplish using an ASA 5540/Steel-Belted Radius/Active Directory. When a user connects via SSL they are able to select a group from the drop-down list on the login page.Unfortunately as long as they have a valid active di...

Everytime I enable loggin with my PIX 515E and arandom amount of time passes it will completely close down all access through the device. Any help would be appreciated. I am running ver. 7.0(1) and I have attached a copy of my config. for all to che...

mrfault by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco MARS Book

Hi All,Is there any good reference book / material available online for Cisco MARS. I'm pretty new to it and looking forward for some basic and conceptual knowledge.Kind Regards,Wilson Samuel