Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I bought a used 5515-X from a company and it was suppose to have FTD on the flash and not ASA.  See below Result of the command: "sho ver" Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.10(1)Firepower Extensible Operating System Version 2.4...

HI,I'm setting up a new FTD which is being controlled by FDM It looks like Dynamic Access Policies is not available like it was on ASA, I want to set up Remote Access VPN that only gives access to users which are in a specific Security Group, can thi...

wcutajar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a firepower management center with an evaluation licence.i have two ASA with no licence.i have  creeate an ips policy but every time i want to deploy it i have that error.i wonder if the ASA really need a licence if i want to deploy ips pol...

seckka21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a 1010 running 6.6.4 with 10 rules, 1 of which allows the internal DNS server outbound dns over udp and tcp for server from inside to outside. The server fails dns resolution and packet tracer shows the traffic dropped because it hits the defaul...

I want to create a port forwarding rule on an Asa 5506 running ASDM 7.13. I have no problem making this work when the outside port is same as the internal port. So let's say, I need to allow ip 1.1.1.1 to connect to an FTP server running inside my ne...

mmzzaq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes