Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hello all,I want a PIX535 firewall to be synchronized by an outside NTP server , then all the inside hosts get time from the firewall 。I fail to get time from the firewall .Can anybody confirm that PIX firewall just support to be NTP client ? Thanks ...

grix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are facing some problem with VPN tunnel from router to router.We are forming tunnel from R1 to R2 on loopback address. It was working ok and suddenly it is showing status as down.I am attaching debug cry ipsec output here in text mode.Here we s...

I have a LAN connection to an ASA here in my office, but I'm constantly running into the message in the subject field of this post. When things get really bad, some of my changes make it into the running config while others just end up in the bit bu...

bsisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I'm contimplating on using ASDM as a tool to monitor my PIX 525 in terms of VPN trhoughput, interface stats and perform the security check, all of which the asdm program offers.Currently I prefer to use the CLI to implement change, and I will c...

jkrawczyk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using a PIX 506 is there a way to allow the internal network to access the external IP range associated with the outside interface?For example:Web Server: 206.29.137.58 PIX e0: 206.29.137.57PIX e1: 10.0.0.1PC: 10.0.0.10Is there a way to all...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been passed a problem from a client trying to connect to a Remotely Anywhere server through a PIX/525.Remotely Anywhere is a remote control application that uses HTTP over TCP/2000. This port is open and theres no inspect enabled. From the con...

pregan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes