Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have an ASA5520 Firewall and some 3800 routers with firewall IOS.I want to have two layers of firewall, one at the internet and the other behind the first.I have some questions. Would it be better to have both firewalls ASA.Are there any disadva...

Will the 6.0 sensors work with SecMon? And please don't tell me I will be forced to use CS MARS. So will there be an update to SecMon to allow it to work with 6.0?

info by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we would like to create some IPSec's as our backup links to a datacentre using the Cisco ASA5510, the connection will be between a Cisco 2600 and the Cisco ASA5510 across the Internet. Can anyone advise of a way that we can do this in the be...

Hello, I want to configure a router CISCO 800 adsl, with a firewall behind. Does somebody have some configuration of this type?. Do I need two public ip, one for the router and another for the fire wall? Or with a public ip it is enough? In other rou...

csco10825 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to obtain the logs of activites that occur on the PIX and send it to a vendor. I look at the commandline and GUI but do not see anything that allow me to view activity logs. Can someone please tell me how I can obtain this information?

johnisccp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card