Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PIX ver 6.3(4) IOS

Hello, I have two PIX515e appliances that were configure in failover mode with IOS 6.3(4).I upgraded one of the boxes to 7.1. We now want to remove this 7.1 and put 6.3(4) back on the device. Please help me with steps involved in doing this.Also, I...

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to upgrade my PIX 525 from ver 6.2 to ver 7.0. Pls let me know, if the configuration will be intact after upgrade or will any changes be required. I'm taking limited downtime for my production, & would like to avoid last moment hiccups.

Dear all,I have a ASA 5510 with CSC-10 module in it which is configured in transparent mode. CSC ssm is actiavted for 1 year and the hardware status is green. But when i am trying the virus verification test the CSC-module is not catching the virus. ...

greetings,I have a tunnel between two locations....location 1 has a static mapping to an FTP server.Location 2 has a static maping to an FTP server.the tunnel comes up when location one and location two talk to eachother via statically mapped PUBLIC ...

My secondary 7600-FWSM unit was reloaded and after that I have not been able to turn the failover on!Please advice.Thanks KevinHere is the error:sh failoverFailover Off (pseudo-Standby)Failover unit SecondaryFailover LAN Interface failover Vlan 1083U...

nuetel111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I cannot add the second failover pix to the MARS - it says error a device with that name already exist. And indeed it exists, because it is the first of the failover clusterthat is added first.Does anyone know how to add the second failover pi...

rnaydenov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A company opens a new site which needs to be integrated into an existing infrastructure. The NewSite has ASA 5505 device for general Internet access (PAT)and VPN. Five VPN tunnels should be configured: NewSite-SiteA, NewSite-SiteB, NewSite-SiteC, ...

Hi,I'm trying to get my vpn clients access to all my networks on my ASABut when i ping a host from a client which is connected via a VPN tunnel to a host which is not on the MGMT interface i get :no translation group found for ICMP src outside 10.10...

I have been tasked with migrating a couple routers with ACLs to FWSMs on a 7600. My question is - except for the interface IDs can I just copy the existing ACLs from the Router to the FWSM? Will that work? Or do I have to create a brand new rule s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card