Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have QOS configured on a router and when I do "show policy interface serial 0/0:0" I see packets under the default section of the DSCP column. I have enclosed an example. Can anyone explain what this column section is for, and why if I should see e...

tsalt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ASA SSM-10 and SSM-20 IPS modules for the ASA-5500 series products can only be managed via CSM (there is no support via VMS). I have been trying to figure out how to add the IPS functionality of the SSM-20 module to the CSM server so I can manage...

rhermes by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed some PIX 501 with 6.3software Cisco Secure.I need to permit traffic to application layer https.Does somebody advice me about configuration command or documentsabout ?best regardsLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure H323 inspection on an ASA5520 version 7.2(1). The calls connect, but the embedded IP is not being changed, so there is no inbound audio/video. If I configure the video endpoint to embed the public address (behind FW setting, ...

dgahm by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is unsupported, but I was wondering if anyone has tried loading the CAS/CAM ISO on a VMware virtual machine? I am considering doing this for testing/lab/learning for a smooth implementation in the field.If you have, did it work? Any gotch...

ronnemeth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have a few questions about the User license on CSC-Module.1. How does the CSC-Module check the number of users using it, is it mac-adresses or what ??2. How long will the user take up a license after disconnected all sessions through the ASA.3. ...

miwiconab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There seams to be a problem with the signature Net Flood TCP. The Cisco Intrusion Prevention sensor is installed in promiscuous mode and is at version 5.1(2) S247.0. The signature is enabled for rate 0 and to produce at alert.signatures 6920 0 status...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card