Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can I build a signature (and if so can you walk me through how) to alert me of any traffic containing "filename.exe"?So that for example if an email was on its way to our mailserver with such a file attached or a user was downloading such a file via ...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, this may be a silly question but what are the HEX numbers after the ACL all about? Can you use them to tie the ACCESS list hit with the line in the ASA? That would be cool. Thanks. access-list inside-in line 8 extended permit tcp any any eq...

ert021 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to run the CSM Client from my laptop over a vpn the client always hangs when it says synchronzing with DCR. I believe it might be an MTU issue but can not test at the moment. Has anyone had trouble with this?

Hello,I've got two ASA5520's I want to be setup in active/active failover mode. To do this I will need to configure security contexts. However, I wish to use ospf routing on the ASA's. OSPF is apparently not supported when ASA's are in multiple co...

Customer has a T1 for internet coming into a 1700 series router. Ethernet connection goes into an ASA 5510. I have their data network connected via Eth0/2 and a guest network connected via Eth0/1. The users on the data network can access everythin...

kdamisch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed an agent kit to my laptop to test a group setup and now when i try to uninstall it from my pc a message pops up saying that the csa service can not be stopped. I tried to find my host in the CSA MC but i could not. Has anyone ran across...

I am looking for an explanation of the changes made to the sig 1330 with release 248. Many of the Normalizer subsigs did not produce alerts before. Now they do and my sensors are firing a ton of 1330 events. Any Cisco Signature Engineers able to resp...

mkirbyii by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card