Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure NAC L2 IP on a Catalyst 3550. After finishing, nothing happends. Here is my config file. Can someone see a fault in it?Thanks for your helpversion 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptime...

Hi,One of my clients is using a PIX515E - their outside interface shutsdown every night and effectively they have no internet until they reset the equipment again. The outside NIC is plugged in directly to a cable modem. My suspicion is that the ca...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with VOIP over PIX based VPN's. I can make calls from the remote site to central office extensions, or to external numbers. But I can not make calls to the remote site. I have disabled H323 fixup.

m.mullins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may be more of a sales issue but I need an answer. We were looking at the ASA 5520 with a CSC-SSM module. We have over 5000 users and wanted to license the Anti-X services accordingly. However, we were told that the 5520 has a maximum license li...

I have 2 IP addresses from my provider, 1 is issued via PPPoE (static) the other is static as a NAMES. I am having issues with a Win2k DNS server behind the PIX communicating with a replication partner on the outside which is on a Win2k3 server. All ...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I want to be able to debug various issues using the debug commands.However when ssh'd into my pix and put term mon on I get a lot of built and teardown tcp connections entries displayed without any debug active.Logging set to as followsloggi...

tjskier69 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are experiencing problems with a PIX 515e firewall V7 software. The PIX sits at our central site and handles s2s VPN's. When a remote VPN user to send information through the PIX to a central server we receive a sporadic error:No route to (Exter...

mh144831 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i need an help to configure my ISP scnerio, in our scnerio Perimiter router is connected with pix out interface and pix in intrface is conected with switch and Servers are DMZ on third interface on the other hand switch is connected with other...

I have the below access-list applied on my "outside" interface of my PIX and I'm trying to make it so pings that originate from the "inside" work but ones that originate from the ?outside? fail.access-list outside permit icmp any any echo-reply acces...

anowell by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i do a "show logging" command in my Cisco Pix Firewall(6.3), I am able to see the below message,605005: Login permitted from x.x.x.x/33652 to eth1:y.y.y.y/telnet for user ""In the above message why the username is not been printed ?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card