Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

How can I route two ADSL?s from the pix? Each ADSL is in a different PIX interface, each ADSL is offering internet sevices, but I can only set one default route in the pix, so the responses from my server goes out for the same ADSL (the default rout...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSomeone please help me,i need to upgrade to a 3DES/aes license, i found pix firewall license free at this link https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet,in title it says that it is for Cisco PIX Security Appliance 3DES/AES ...

When I click on IPS from ASDM 5.2(1) it tells me I need AIP version 6.0.1. Checked the download site, but 5.1.1 is the latest. Anybody know when 6.0 will be available?Thanks

dgahm by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I Have a great problem with FTP connection.In fact, I have configured one VPN between one routeur cisco 837 and other.I can connect via FTP in one machine 10.128.13.10 from the other site 192.168.1.0/24. But when I made data transfert, this operat...

Our Cisco IDS 4200 appliances have been converted from 4.1(x) to 5.1(3) with latest signature S252. I'm going through fine-tuning and enabling countermeasures step-by-step. One thing I noticed is that even though a never-block-host for our /19 CIDR...

lbhoang by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX vlan routing

Hi,Two vlans on the PIX 506 interface at 6.3 code. Is it possible to use these logical interfaces in exactly the same way as physical ones? i.e. Can access lists be applied and packets enter the firewall on vlan x and be permitted/denied to vlan y,...

kirkster by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes